Monday 18 January 2010

got an answer for "fatin dah berubah?"

It is always hard to tell people about what I feel..

and that is why I write everything in the blog..

because, i know,if "someone" would read it..

and if the she cares for me..

and she would tell me the way to go out..

thanks so much..

the answer i've been searching for almost one year has been found!!

"..to be what you must,you must give up what you are.."

no matter what, HE is always right here for me,insyaAllah..not always be there but always be hear..so close to me..

Thank to Allah, for such a wonderful day..since morning till now..sungguh aku terharu dengan kebaikanMu..maka,nikmat mana lagi yang kau dustakan,wahai fatin..

now you know how much i like this verse (and surah) and why I like it?

chow cincau..

No comments:

Post a Comment