Saturday 18 September 2010

arrived in Nottingham

so many things happened few weeks ago. very tiring weeks,i would say (letih fizikal,mental dan emosi).when I wanted to get up,problems came and knocked me down.

sometimes,I think,people do not understand me because they are not supportive enough (maybe because they do not act/respond like what i've expected). so (sepatutnya),do not have any expectations and do not blame others because we ourselves need to be strong and should not always count on others (friends,family etc). harus buat kerja sendiri dan jangan berharap agar orang tolong. dan orang yang akan selalu pertahankan/tolong/bantu kita ialah direct family kita (ie parents,siblings).

Now,im in Nottingham,just arrived few days ago. I called my mom a day before, and as expected, a new "drama" had occurred. How I wish I could go back to Malaysia. But, Ive unfinished business here. so, i need to give my best so that it is worth to be here,in nottingham for 3 years (away from family).

I'll do my best for not being hamba perasaan and be strong. Right here,right now. Now and always.. :))

All the best!

1 comment: